we sent them an insurance check from our insurance company and they were suppose to sign it and return it to us for our contractors.they returned it to us and when we deposited it into our account and used it to pay the contractors they stopped payment on it.

Then told us that it is under ivestigation because nobody knows what happened. of course the check was a big check and we paid it out already so our bank account is in all kinds of limbo. We have been calling all week and all day long everyday and they keep giving us the run around and saying they are in meetings and then when we call again they say oh someone called you and we say when because we did not here no phone ring and we dont have have any missed messages. I am tired of being lied too.

does anybody know who we can call?

Review about: Citigroup Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Citigroup?

Comments

Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more