I opened a checking account with Citibank in NYC, and within 60 days started receiving a spam email newsletter from Citibank with various suggestions on how to take vacations, new tech and financial apps and how to use technology for the perfect picnic.I never requested this newsletter, there was no "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email, and there was no way to "unsubscribe" on the the "Personal Privacy" settings on my Citibank account management webpage.
When I called Citibank to complain, I was told only Citibank customer service agents could block such emails from being sent to me.
Unwanted and unrequested email is spam.Citibank sends spam.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Getting unwanted and unrequested email newsletter from citibank
- Reason of review:
- Spam -- unrequested email -- from Citibank.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Asset Management
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- "I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!! They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!! I have..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "this company name pandoramyth is scam first when you place your order you will have no idea this a company base in china hongkong.the company website does not disclose their..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."