Old Lyme, Connecticut
3.4
Interest Rate

I opened a checking account with Citibank in NYC, and within 60 days started receiving a spam email newsletter from Citibank with various suggestions on how to take vacations, new tech and financial apps and how to use technology for the perfect picnic.I never requested this newsletter, there was no "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email, and there was no way to "unsubscribe" on the the "Personal Privacy" settings on my Citibank account management webpage.

When I called Citibank to complain, I was told only Citibank customer service agents could block such emails from being sent to me.

Unwanted and unrequested email is spam.Citibank sends spam.

This person wrote the review because of "spam -- unrequested email -- from citibank." at Citigroup and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Citigroup to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was getting unwanted and unrequested email newsletter from citibank. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Citigroup asset management for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Citigroup?

Comments