I opened a checking account with Citibank in NYC, and within 60 days started receiving a spam email newsletter from Citibank with various suggestions on how to take vacations, new tech and financial apps and how to use technology for the perfect picnic.I never requested this newsletter, there was no "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email, and there was no way to "unsubscribe" on the the "Personal Privacy" settings on my Citibank account management webpage.
When I called Citibank to complain, I was told only Citibank customer service agents could block such emails from being sent to me.
Unwanted and unrequested email is spam.Citibank sends spam.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Getting unwanted and unrequested email newsletter from citibank
- Reason of review:
- Spam -- unrequested email -- from Citibank.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Asset Management
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "this company name pandoramyth is scam first when you place your order you will have no idea this a company base in china hongkong.the company website does not disclose their..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."