On hold for 45 minutes waiting for "service" as a "PRIORITY " customer.Had time to drive to the local branch while waiting and talked to an equally incompetent counter representative.

Been waiting for over a week for a Federal Express package containing a replacement debit card. The moron at the branch took an hour to get me a temporary replacement card which is useless as it can't be used to access online account information. Seven calls to their Indian call center later no card; no account information; and no continued relationship on my part with these indifferent incompetents who operate as an unregulated monopoly.

Just transferred all my personal accounts and several accounts of my business to a local bank who actually seems to care about their banking operation.Can't wait until the next round of indictments for illegal activity hits their senior management...wait that will have to await Trump being impeached.

Preferred solution: for them to go away; go ourt of business; or have their senior management indicted for material failure to perform.

I didn't like: Costumer service, Costumer service from my bank branch.

Comments